THE EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON MARKETING, DIGITAL & MOBILE IN CHINA
“Regardless of your industry, if China means something to your business, it is one of those events you cannot miss” – Global Digital & CRM Director, L’OREAL LUXE
WHAT IS CHINA CONNECT
China Connect is the largest gathering of experts on Chinese consumer trends, marketing, digital and mobile. This unique event is reaching out to an audience of top level European marketing and digital decision makers from luxury, cosmetics, fashion, retail, FMCG, Food & Beverages, automotive, services, communication, media and the international press focusing on the Chinese market.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME
Meet the most influential Chinese Internet players, China based marketers and innovative brands from China, and access the highest level insights to engage and sell to China’s increasingly savvy and discerning consumers:
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and ever-changing digital scene,
- Connect with some of the most sought-after professionals in China,
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese tech / digital / mobile and marketing / communication / media players.
5th EDITION – 2015 THEME
“Beyond Top Tiers. Mobile Forward: Reaching the New Chinese Consumers”
In 20 years of internet in China, 2014 was a key inflection point. The mobile business and information consumption are transforming the broad economy, and lower tiers are becoming The battlefield to conquer new customers. We’ll decipher this fast evolving landscape and what at stakes for marketers, through the lenses of Social Media, E & Mobile commerce/ video/ travels, O2O, and Entertainment
- The pace of growth of Mobile internet makes the mobile economy more sophisticated as sectors in mobile gaming, videos streaming and internet movies are making big leaps (3G & 4G, smartphones equipment). Competition is fierce in mobile search, E-commerce is going mobile, and rural (Mobile shopping transactions should represent 50% of the total online shopping transaction in 2015, and grow at 95% in 2015, 55,8% in 2016). We’ll see how brands need to accelerate their online & mobile content and shopping services
- We’ll dig into China’s entertainment business to better understand the Chinese Millenials evolving leisure oriented lifestyle, and social connection usages, and how China society is infuenced by the Kpop/K-culture which has significantly impacted businesses such as the apparel and cosmetics industries
- In China, the O2O leaders are the biggest tech firms- Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu. Increasing integration with offline industries makes the digital economy more sophisticated, highlighting “the power of local” and service/convenience as mandatory. We’ll show what brands can expect and must leverage as the O2O market (restaurant reservations, ticket pickups, other related services) is expected to grow by 20 to 50% from 2014 to the end of 2017, while O2O transactions involving traditional retailers and mobile payments are expected to grow by 600%
- Creativity, innovation, talents aquisition…more Chinese brands aim at going global, we’ll see what it means for Western brands
Meet the most influential digital players and innovative brands from China, and access the highest-level insights to engage and sell to China’s increasingly savvy and discerning consumers.
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and ever-changing digital scene
- Connect with the most sought-after marketers in China
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese digital/mobile and marketing/communication/media players
- Get fresh focus, strategic insights and learnings, strong sharing and connections. Be inspired. Make your brand win in China’s “once in a lifetime growth decade”
The China Connect pass will give you access to all exhibition zones, conferences and matchmaking events to help carry out business.
Exhibit at China Connect
You can generate far more leads by working from your own stand, while dealing more effectively and comfortably with your existing clients and prospects
Become a partner of China Connect
to position your company as a digital marketing leader. China Connect presents many opportunities for effective, customized corporate sponsorship.
- Exhibition Booth
- Networking Events (Breakfasts, Coffee Breaks, Pre-opening cocktail with Speakers, China Connect Opening Cocktail)
- Ecommerce Training Sessions in Europe
From: 8.15 AM to 9.30PM (Thursday 6) – 8.15 AM to 4PM (Friday 7)
Where: Maison de la Chimie – 28, rue Saint Dominique, 75 007 Paris
Metro: Assemblée Nationale (line 8), Solférino (line 12), Invalides (line 13)
RER: Line C Invalides
Buses: Lines 63, 69, 83, 93, 94
Parking: Invalides, 23, rue de Constantine (Les Invalides)
From/To : Charles de Gaulle Airport/The venue (Maison de la Chimie)
Estimated time : 40 minutes
Estimated taxi’s cost: 70-85€