WHAT IS CHINA CONNECT
China Connect is the largest European gathering of experts on Chinese consumer trends, marketing, digital and mobile. This unique event is reaching out to an audience of top level European marketing and digital decision makers from luxury, cosmetics, fashion, retail, FMCG, Food & Beverages, automotive, services, communication, media and the international press focusing on the Chinese market.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME
Meet the most influential Chinese Internet players, China based marketers and innovative brands from China, and access the highest level insights to engage and sell to China’s increasingly savvy and discerning consumers:
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and ever-changing digital scene,
- Connect with some of the most sought-after professionals in China,
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese tech / digital / mobile and marketing / communication / media players.
THEY SPOKE AT CHINA CONNECT 2015
Senior Consulting Director
Sina Weibo (China)
Meet the most influential digital players and innovative brands from China, and access the highest-level insights to engage and sell to China’s increasingly savvy and discerning consumers.
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and ever-changing digital scene
- Connect with the most sought-after marketers in China
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese digital/mobile and marketing/communication/media players
- Get fresh focus, strategic insights and learnings, strong sharing and connections. Be inspired. Make your brand win in China’s “once in a lifetime growth decade”
The China Connect pass will give you access to all exhibition zones, conferences and matchmaking events to help carry out business.
Exhibit at China Connect
You can generate far more leads by working from your own stand, while dealing more effectively and comfortably with your existing clients and prospects
Become a partner of China Connect
to position your company as a digital marketing leader. China Connect presents many opportunities for effective, customized corporate sponsorship.
- Exhibition Booth
- Networking Events (Breakfasts, Coffee Breaks, Pre-opening cocktail with Speakers, China Connect Opening Cocktail)
- Ecommerce Training Sessions in Europe
From: 8.15 AM to 9.30PM (Thursday 6) – 8.15 AM to 4PM (Friday 7)
Where: Maison de la Chimie – 28, rue Saint Dominique, 75 007 Paris
Metro: Assemblée Nationale (line 8), Solférino (line 12), Invalides (line 13)
RER: Line C Invalides
Buses: Lines 63, 69, 83, 93, 94
Parking: Invalides, 23, rue de Constantine (Les Invalides)
From/To : Charles de Gaulle Airport/The venue (Maison de la Chimie)
Estimated time : 40 minutes
Estimated taxi’s cost: 70-85€