DEVELOP AND BOOST YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING & eCOMMERCE STRATEGIES IN CHINA
Training – Paris, Wednesday 4 November, 2015
WHAT IS CHINA CONNECT
China Connect is the largest European gathering of experts on Chinese consumer trends, digital and mobile tech marketing. This unique event is reaching out to an audience of top level European marketing and digital decision makers from Luxury, Cosmetics, Fashion, Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverages, Automotive, Services, Travel Retail, Tourism, communication, media
WHY SHOULD YOU COME
Meet the most influential Chinese Internet players, China based marketers and innovative brands from China, and access the highest level insights to engage and sell globally to China’s increasingly savvy, travelled, and discerning consumers:
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and fast-changing digital scene,
- Connect with some of the most sought-after professionals in China and the West,
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese tech / digital / mobile and marketing / communication / media players.
- Meet +450 professionals of 20 nationalities
THEY SPOKE AT CHINA CONNECT 2015
Senior Consulting Director
Sina Weibo (China)
2016 Theme: “Get Mobile”
- Digital media spend in China is expected to maintain a rapid rise of +28.5% in 2015, fuelled by the upsurge in mobile spend which is forecast to see the highest growth of +56% in 2015 (and +44% in 2016) across all media. The opportunities to re-target consumers closer to purchase activity is a big driver. Mobile Commerce is predicted to surpass PC commerce in 2016.
- Brands and Organisations must convey their DNA through compelling storytelling, and need leading edge capabilities to partner with digital platforms in social media, location services, mobile marketing, mobile commerce and payments to reach the Chinese, at home and abroad
- The much anticipated mobile revolution is happening now, but it’s nothing revolutionary in China, a country of almost 1Billion mobile web users called “The Smartphone Nation”. China’s mobile culture has leapfrogged what we in the West do with our phones. Speed, Agility, Agressiveness are China’s strengths in achieving goals
We Are Not Teaching Them. They Are Teaching Us. It’s Time To Get You Business Mobile
Meet the most influential digital players and innovative brands from China, and access the highest-level insights to engage and sell to China’s increasingly savvy and discerning consumers.
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and ever-changing digital scene
- Connect with the most sought-after marketers in China
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese digital/mobile and marketing/communication/media players
- Get fresh focus, strategic insights and learnings, strong sharing and connections. Be inspired. Make your brand win in China’s “once in a lifetime growth decade”
The China Connect pass will give you access to all exhibition zones, conferences and matchmaking events to help carry out business.
Exhibit at China Connect
You can generate far more leads by working from your own stand, while dealing more effectively and comfortably with your existing clients and prospects
Become a partner of China Connect
to position your company as a digital marketing leader. China Connect presents many opportunities for effective, customized corporate sponsorship.
- Exhibition Booth
- Networking Events (Breakfasts, Coffee Breaks, Pre-opening cocktail with Speakers, China Connect Opening Cocktail)
- Ecommerce Training Sessions in Europe
In the very heart of Paris, on the left bank, in between Saint Germain des Prés and the Champs Elysées
From: 8.15 AM to 9.30PM (Wednesday 6) – 8.15 AM to 5PM (Thursday 7)
Where: Maison de la Chimie – 28, rue Saint Dominique, 75 007 Paris
Metro: Assemblée Nationale (line 8), Solférino (line 12), Invalides (line 13)
RER: Line C Invalides
Buses: Lines 63, 69, 83, 93, 94
Parking: Invalides, 23, rue de Constantine (Les Invalides)
From/To : Charles de Gaulle Airport to the venue (Maison de la Chimie)
Estimated time : 40 minutes
Estimated taxi’s cost: 70-85€